AET Motorsport | VUDU CNC Ported Exhaust Manifold Fiesta ST 2014+
Ford Fiesta ST exhaust manifold CNC Machined in house at AET Motorsport for ultimate flow and power.
As the leading force in the Ford tuning market AET has decided to take one of Ford's very well engineered OE Manifolds and make it even more efficient and flow more exhaust gas.
Over the years we have been involved in the tuning of the mighty fiesta st180. We have been battling heat management with great success. The addition of the port flowed manifold not only saw a significant increase in gas flow but in turn reduced " Exhaust Gas Temperatures" and back pressure accordingly.
This Fiesta ST manifold has the following modifications carried out on our in-house 4 Axis Hass CNC machine.
- CNC profiled exhaust port from 30mm - 34mm
- CNC Machined Turbine Port to match VT330R (Optional) 36mm or 42mm
- Significant reduction in exhaust back pressure
- Exhaust gas temperature reduced over stock manifold
- 13WHP & 9Ib increase over stock manifold during testing
- Consistent runs within 2WHP over 8 dyno pulls back to back (due to thermal management and flow increase)
- 8% increase in flow on the machined exhaust ports
- 23% increase in flow on the VT330R machined Turbine side.
NO DISCOUNT CODES will be accepted on this product
We tested the Fiesta st180 stock manifold with one of our VT330R cars on our in house DynaPack Hub Dyno this set the test bed for proving out the CNC machined version.
The results speak for themselves see below
See testing video below.