aFe Takeda Momentum Cold Air Intake System 2014-2015 Fiesta ST
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +8 HP and +7 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 77%
- Measured Flow: 265 CFM @ 7" H2O
- Durable XLPE Construction and Sealed Housing Protects From Impact, Extreme Temperatures, and Other Elements
- Washable and Reusable Pro 5R Air Filters for Maximum Performance
- Clear Sight Window for Convenient Filter Inspection Without Disassembly
- Premium Stainless Steel Clamps and a Bellows Coupling Provide a Secure Seal
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Locations for an Easy and Secure Installation
- Incorporates the Factory Air Inlet Scoop with No Additional Hardware
Large Five Layer Performance Air Filter:
This 6” tall 360-degree radial flow air filter features a 3.5" flange and our pre-oiled Pro 5R media with five layers of progressively finer cotton gauze media for maximum performance. It provides your engine with the largest amount of high-flowing air, usually resulting in the highest power gains out of all our filter media options. Its inverted bullet-style top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals. This media is perfect for street and/or track use.
Unique One-Piece Housing:
The smooth one-piece sealed housing, constructed of heat-resistant cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) polymer, features our patent-pending filter-to-housing interface. Its innovative design minimizes the total number of parts, making for an easy installation. A large, clear sight window allows for hassle-free filter inspection, without having to disassemble your system.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube:
This system features a high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Its XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable.
Stainless-steel clamps are included for strength, and a silicone bellows coupling allows for ample flexibility. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.