whoosh HYBRID TURBO UPGRADE 2014-2019 Fiesta ST 1.6L
- Easy DIRECT BOLT ON - fits exactly like stock
- Proprietary Billet Extended Tip Hi-Flow Compressor Wheel with modified backing/seal plate
- Proprietary Cast Hi-Flow 9 Blade Exhaust Wheel
- Heavy Duty 360 degree thrust bearing assembly
- Machined, Assembled, and Digitally Balanced in the USA
- 304 Large Mouth Stainless Turbo Inlet Included (revised design)
- oil drain gasket, turbo to manifold fire ring, and turbo to downpipe fire ring gaskets, plus downpipe bolts X3 Included
- Easily Max out the factory Fiesta ST "DI" Direct Injection fuel system 314whp/351wtq std (304whp/340wtq SAE) on 91 octane with 2 gallons of 100 octane added to the tank *see dyno sheets
- 340+whp potential with proper auxiliary fueling and tuning *proven on e50 with Peron 4-port aux fuel & 403whp/413wtq with a 35 shot of nitrous!!!
- Optional wastegates and bypass valve upgrades using the drop down menus
whoosh motorsports suggests the following modifications to maximize the power potential of our hybrid turbo. These modifications are the minimum requirements. Adding additional performance modifications will result in more power with proper tuning
- performance drop in filter or air intake kit
- performance intercooler upgrade
- catless 3" downpipe or hi-flow catted 3" downpipe
- COBB Accessport V3 with a custom calibration from TunePlus Inc, JST, Stratified, or Dizzy Tuning, based on your modifications and fuel used
Installation and Break In
Professional installation if highly suggested. Use the new oil drain gasket, manifold to turbo, and turbo to downpipe fire ring gaskets provided during installation. Fresh Synthetic oil with a new filter is required (5w30 for normal use, and 5w40 for heavy/track use) at install as well. A turbo oil priming procedure is required before starting the vehicle. This prevents starting the turbo "dry" of oil which can damage the turbo's internal parts.
Oil Prime Procedure: push the gas and clutch pedals to the floor; and push the START button for about 10 seconds of it cranking. Make sure it's not in gear and never lift off the gas pedal. Do this 2-3 times and it will get oil where it needs to be without starting the car and running the turbo without oil in it
Once the turbo install and oil Prime Procedure are complete, start the vehicle, check for leaks and let idle for approx 15 minutes followed by normal driving for approx 50 miles before going wide open throttle. You must also have a base tune loaded from your tuner of choice before going wide open throttle as well. Other than working with your tuner to fine tune your hybrid based on the specific modifications and fuel you are using, the last part of the break in procedure is adding another fresh oil & filter service after 1500 miles driven using 5w30 for normal use, and 5w40 for heavy/track use
Core Turbo Value and Refunds
Turbo Core Value for stock turbos returned after your whoosh hybrid is installed is $150.00 Turning in a stock turbo for store credit or cash on your credit card/PayPal account is your decision. whoosh motorsports llc will accept core turbos from Fiesta owners even your turbo wasn't purchased from our store, these cores are worth a trade in value of $150.00 Your stock turbo must be free of external and internal damage. No broken or cracked parts are accepted including stripped threads or broken off bolts or studs. Turbos are accepted regardless of mileage. Please contact us by email email@example.com for a return number and complete instructions.
Once your stock turbo is received and inspected, a $150.00 core refund will be processed to your credit card or PayPal account the same day as received.
The whoosh Fiesta ST hybrid is a product of whoosh motorsports llc. We believe in our products and stand behind them. Our turbos are delivered to you with a 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty. Please follow our installation and tuning requirements carefully. whoosh motorsports will cover all costs of repair or replacement ONLY (no labor or shipping) if there is ever a mechanical issue with our product during the warranty period. Installation errors, dry start up (no oil), and over spinning caused by improper tuning will not be covered under warranty. Do NOT exceed 26.5psi at anytime with the whoosh hybrid turbo, this is considered overspinning which will void the warranty. To confirm your warranty, mileage with date stamp is reqired at install as well as finalized data logs from your tuner. If there are any questions or concerns regarding our warranty please call us 610-334-2158
*NO DISCOUNT CODES accepted on turbo purchases
Average lead time 4-8 weeks to ship from whoosh Las Vegas